Great Plains IDeA CTR
Welcome to the Great Plains IDeA-CTR Network website at the University of North Dakota.
Our primary objective is to develop a robust, networked research infrastructure to nurture, develop, and guide our clinical and translational research investigators, as well as build collaborations among them and with community members across the northern Great Plains. We will also foster partnerships with other IDeA-CTR entities to share best practices in CTR, and become more competitive for research awards as we better understand the development of disease and the means for its prevention.
If you wish to visit GP IDeA-CTR Network's home page, please click here. Visit University of North Dakota Division of Research & Economic Development for local clinical and translational research resources.
The GP IDeA-CTR Network was formed to uphold NIH's nationwide effort to improve the health of all Americans and to provide approaches to overcoming the issues endemic to our part of the country. We are working together with nine academic and medical institutions, located throughout Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Kansas, to transform how clinical and translational science is conducted.
We work together to provide:
- Innovative research partnerships within our institutions and our communities,
- Pilot Grants and Scholar Awards for cutting-edge collaborative research,
- Sustainable and robust resources for conducting successful clinical and translational research,
- Collaborative outreach to underserved populations, and
- Excellent educational and faculty development opportunities.
SMHS Neuroscience Building