Thank you for your interest in the UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences Hematology and Medical Oncology Fellowship program located in Fargo, N.D.
Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications for fellowship positions begin in July for the following academic year. Applications are due by August 15. The program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Only applications with the following are considered for an interview
- USMLE Transcript
- ECFMG Status Report
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation
- Updated CV
- Personal Statement
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- 1 letter from internal medicine program director
- 2 letters from other attendings (your choice) from your primary residency
Acceptance into our program requires
- Completion of an accredited three-year residency in internal medicine.
- Commitment to completion of a three-year fellowship in our hematology and medical oncology fellowship program.
- Successful completion of the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) exam.
- Commitment to sitting for the hematology and medical oncology subspecialty board examinations after successful completion of the fellowship.
- International applicants: We accept J-1 and H-1B visas.