News and Related Links
- Congratulations to Kole Hermanson for winning the Arts and Sciences Undergraduate Research/Creative Activity Award! (December 2018).
- Welcome to our new postdoc, Atrayee Ray (August 2018).
- Congratulations to Atrayee Bhattacharya, recipient of a 2018-2019 Faculty for Student Scholarship from the Biomedical Sciences graduate program! (August 2018).
- Congratulations to Atrayee Bhattacharya, recipient of the Richard Marwin Scholarship (August 2018).
- Congratulations to Atrayee Bhattacharya for being the recipient of the ND-EPSCoR Doctoral Dissertation Award! (June 2018).
- Congratulations to Smruthi Rudraraju for placing 2nd in the Natural Sciences division poster session at the annual UND GRAD day! (March 2018).
- Janani Kumar has accepted a new position at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX. She will be starting as a research associate in September 2017. Congratulations, Janani!
- Congratulations to Janani Kumar for winning the best oral presentation award at the North Dakota Academy of Sciences meeting! (April 2017).
- Congratulations to Janani Kumar for the Best Poster Award at the 37th Annual Frank Low Research Day, April 2017.
- Congratulations Atrayee for winning a travel award to attend the 25th annual short course on Experimental Models of Human Cancer at the Jackson laboratories, August 2016!
- Congratulations to Janani Kumar for receiving a scholarship to attend the Cold Spring Harbor workshop on Chromatin and Gene Expression, 2016!
- We have a new postdoc! Welcome, Janani Kumar!
- April 2016 Congratulations to Atrayee for winning the Denison Award for best graduate presentation, at the North Dakota Academy of Sciences meeting! Way to go, Atrayee!
- April 2016 Humaira Qureshi is leaving to go home to her country. Bon voyage and good luck, Humaira!
- January 2016 We have a new lab member! Welcome Atrayee Bhattacharya, new graduate student!
- June 2015 Congratulations to Brooke Kubat for being accepted into Medical School at UND! She will be starting in the Fall of 2015.
- May 2015 Congratulations to Shawn Krueger for getting accepted into the Biology Graduate Program at UND! He will be starting graduate school in the Summer of 2015.
- Thanks to the NIH and UND SMHS, our lab is being renovated! Many thanks to folks in the Biology department and Neuroscience building at UND for helping with temporary lab facilities and storage space.
Read more articles from the lab here: