Congratulations to Atrayee Bhattacharya for winning a Barbara Ann Earwicker award at the North Dakota Academy of Sciences meeting (March 2019)!
- Congratulations to Kole Hermanson for winning the Arts and Sciences Undergraduate Research/Creative Activity Award! (December 2018).
- Welcome to our new postdoc, Atrayee Ray (August 2018).
- Congratulations to Atrayee Bhattacharya, recipient of a 2018-2019 Faculty for Student Scholarship from the Biomedical Sciences graduate program! (August 2018).
- Congratulations to Atrayee Bhattacharya, recipient of the Richard Marwin Scholarship (August 2018).
- Congratulations to Atrayee Bhattacharya for being the recipient of the ND-EPSCoR Doctoral Dissertation Award! (June 2018).
- Congratulations to Smruthi Rudraraju for placing 2nd in the Natural Sciences division poster session at the annual UND GRAD day! (March 2018).
- Janani Kumar has accepted a new position at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX. She will be starting as a research associate in September 2017. Congratulations, Janani!
- Congratulations to Janani Kumar for winning the best oral presentation award at the North Dakota Academy of Sciences meeting! (April 2017).
- Congratulations to Janani Kumar for the Best Poster Award at the 37th Annual Frank Low Research Day, April 2017.
- Congratulations Atrayee for winning a travel award to attend the 25th annual short course on Experimental Models of Human Cancer at the Jackson laboratories, August 2016!
- Congratulations to Janani Kumar for receiving a scholarship to attend the Cold Spring Harbor workshop on Chromatin and Gene Expression, 2016!
Read the latest articles from the lab here