The UND Genomics Core presents:
"Methylation analysis on Talon: Hands-on training"
The Genomics Core at The University of North Dakota has provided a training with hands-on practice on Methylation analysis. You may find the related training's recordings and documents below.
Sara Apostal presents:
- Introduction to slurm scheduler
- Installing programs using Conda
Antariksh Tyagi presents:
- Running methylation analysis programs on slurm scheduler
- Introduction to Snakemake
- Writing a workflow using Snakemake
- Writing a methylation analysis workflow using Snakemake
Download the hands-on analysis documents & scripts
If you need assistance, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Single Cell Sequencing Technology workshop and Hands-on training"
The Genomics Core at The University of North Dakota is excited to offer a workshop on single cell sequencing technologies. The workshop will occur on March 4, 2021, via zoom. There will be a morning session and an afternoon session.
This is a virtual workshop held online via zoom and participation is free!
Thursday, March 4
10:00-12:00 AM (CT): Introduction to Single cell TechnologyDownload presentation
Presenter: Dr. Bony De Kumar, Director Genomics Core, UND
- 1:00-2:30 PM (CT): Hands-on analysis Session -1
Instructor: Dr. Bony De Kumar
- 2:30-3:45 PM (CT): Hands-on analysis Session -2
Instructor: Dr. Kai Guo, Postdoctoral fellow, Hur Lab
The afternoon session will be covering the hands-on analysis of the sequencing data. This portion of the workshop is suited best for those who are familiar with R script, but all are welcome.