DACCOTA Database Access
The goal of the Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design Core (BERDC) has access to a variety of databases related to human health.
Understanding Community Health Centers
Public Use Datasets (PUDs)
Great Plains BERD Resources
Excellent resources from The Great Plains IDeA-CTR that includes tutorials on commonly used publicly accessible population-based data sets:
- September 2023: CMS
- August 2023: BRFSS
- July 2023: US Census Bureau
- JUNE 2023: HINTS
- May 2023: NCHS
- April 2023: All of US
- March 2023: HEALTHDATA.gov
- February 2023: SEER
- January 2023: Strong Heart Study
- December 2022: CDC WONDER
National COVID Cohort Collaborative (N3C)
The N3C Data Enclave is a secure cloud based clinical data and analytics platform for COVID related research, that contains vast amounts of data from a large network of health care organizations to accelerate advances in COVID-19 research and clinical care.
The N3C Data Enclave contains clinical data from the electronic health records of people who were tested for the novel coronavirus or who have had related symptoms. It is the largest limited collection of Electronic Health Records on COVID-19 patients in the world, containing billions of rows of data and millions of patient records.
Benefits of the N3C:
- Access to large scale COVID-19 data from across the nation
- Pilot data for grant proposals
- Team science opportunities for new questions and to test informatics methods
- Access to Domain Teams, statistics, machine learning (ML), informatics expertise
- Training on ML analytics, NLP methods, tools, software, additional datasets
Accessing the N3C:
Please note: All DaCCoTA institutions have a Data Use Agreement in place with the N3C
Latest information on the N3C:
This COVID 19 Research Resource is available to all DaCCoTA Investigators – Email email@example.com for more information.