Making a Reservation
- Log into account.
- On the Dashboard page, available equipment is listed in groups. Hovering over the equipment name will show a description.
- Click "Reserve" next to desired equipment and complete the New Reservation form. You can use "Description of reservation" to send any notes to the administrator.
- After you create the reservation, you will get a pop-up message and an email stating that your reservation was successfully created. However, please note that reservations require approval; you will receive an email from the administrator notifying you of the approval.
Viewing a Reservation
In order to view the reservation calendar, you must be an authorized user of the BRCF.
- On the Booked homepage, go to Schedule > Bookings (select correct option from dropdown menu) or My Calendar.
New users must first accept the BRCF Use Agreement and be approved in order to use the Behavioral Research Core Facility and make reservations.
New users must register and create an account.
- Complete form to make a new account. Leave Default Homepage as "Dashboard."
- When you click "Register," you will go to your Dashboard page, but no equipment will be visible until your account is approved.
- Go to My Account > Notification Preferences, click "Send me an email" under each question, and then "Update."
- The Administrator will be notified of the new account creation and you will receive an approval email, notifying you that you may start making reservations.