North Dakota Brain Injury Network and Community Options offer monthly support group for brain injury
GRAND FORKS, N.D.—In 2018, the North Dakota Brain Injury Network and Community Options are offering a statewide, monthly support group for brain injury survivors, their families, and their caregivers. The group will meet the third Wednesday of each month from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. via teleconference at sites across North Dakota.
The support group will connect via video conferencing at the following Community Options locations:
- 4909 Shelburne St, Bismarck
- 425 S College Dr, Suite 3, Devils Lake
- 193 24th St. E, Suite 103, Dickinson
- 2701 9th Ave S, Suite E, Fargo
- 2300 Library Circle, Grand Forks
- 420 20th St SW, Jamestown
- 300 3rd Ave SW, Suites D and E, Minot
- 115 2nd Ave W, Williston
At support group sessions, information will be shared regarding brain injury, and Brain Injury Network staff will be available to answer questions.
For more information, contact Nickie Livedalen at 701.317.4172 or 1.855.866.1884.
Center for Rural Health
University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences