North Dakota Medicine
North Dakota Medicine is a quarterly print publication of the UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Summer 2021 (Vol. 46, No. 2)
- First aid for the brain: Mental health first aid at UND
- Fresh eyes: The REMS med student research program
- Mind Matters: A report from the Mind Matters brain injury conference
- Laying the Foundation: Scrubs Camps across North Dakota
- What do Native urban Elders need?
- A never-ending story: Vaccine research at UND
- 'Why your school': A med student reflects on her time at the SMHS