- SciMiner - Bio-NLP (natural language processing) web application for finding molecular target (gene/protein) in biomedical literatures and functional enrichment analyses (Gene, GO, MeSH, Pathway, and PPI).
- SciMiner-VO - Expansion of SciMiner to include the functionality of identifying Vaccine Ontology (VO) terms and indexing PubMed documents with VOs.
Development of a drug-repurposing prioritization system based on high-throughput gene expression/drug perturbation data.
Bioinformatics Approaches to Human Diseases
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN): identification of conserved/unique genetic/transcriptomic signatures and the underlying mechanisms of DPN.
- Epileptogenesis: identification of potential therapeutic targets of epileptogenesis conserved/unique genetic/transcriptomic signatures and the underlying mechanisms of DPN.
- Neurological disorders: identification of pathogenic mechanisms of multiple neurological disorders (such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson, Lou Gehrig's disease) using systems biology approaches combining multiple Omics spaces.