FMED 9320 Sports Medicine
Students can take this four-week elective in sports medicine at the Northeast Campus during the fourth year of medical school. This rotation involves working with William Mann, M.D., and Greg Greek, M.D., who are both team physicians and the faculty members of the Division of Sports Medicine. The student will gain sports medicine clinical experience through
- Evaluation of athletic injuries.
- Coverage of athletic events.
- Attendance in bimonthly sports medicine lectures.
- Observation of injury treatment and rehabilitation at the UND Center for Sports Medicine.
- Directed readings and research in a variety of sports medicine topics.
- Use of computer-aided instructional models for self-paced study.
Interested students should plan early for this elective and contact Greek Greek at email@example.com or 701.780.6810.