Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) Accreditation Third-Party Comment Period
Dear Public Health Partners,
The University of North Dakota (UND) Master of Public Health Degree Program is in the process of reaccreditation by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH). Our site visit is scheduled for May 20-21, 2021. The accreditation process includes a third-party comment period, providing our stakeholders with the opportunity to submit feedback to CEPH on our practices, procedures and policies. CEPH requirements for these comments are as follows:
- Comments must be written, but may take the form of e-mail, printed mail, or any other written form.
- Comments received by phone or in-person will not be accepted.
- Comments are accepted until 30 days before the site visit. As our site visit is scheduled for May 20-21, comments must be received by April 20, 2021.
- Comments should be directed to:
- Emily Albers, MPH, Accreditation Specialist
- Council on Education for Public Health
- 1010 Wayne Avenue, Suite 220
- Silver Spring, MD 20910
In addition, you are always welcome to provide comments directly to the Public Health Program in writing, phone, or in-person. Your comments can be made to me or Ashley Evenson, Program Manager (ashley.n.evenson@UND.edu).
We are thankful for your contributions and collaborations with the Public Health Program at UND.
Donald Warne, MD, MPH
Director, Indians Into Medicine (INMED) & Public Health Programs
Associate Dean, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
School of Medicine and Health Sciences
University of North Dakota