We email transcripts to you in PDF format. The email address used to send your transcripts is the email address that was included in your registration.
If you are a new LEND participant, you will be assigned a username and password upon enrollment in the LEND program. If you have problems with your login email Cherie Stoltman.
1. Go to Blackboard under Logins. The Blackboard Welcome screen will load. The system will then ask you for a username and password. The username and password will be sent out to you via your email you submitted at time of registration.
2. Upon entering Blackboard, on the right hand side of your screen - you will see your course labeled LEND Case Studies.
3. Once in the corresponding course you will see course icons on the left hand side of the screen. Each course icon is described below:
- Announcements appear on the first page. Announcements will contain a list of updates and any additional information. Please review frequently.
- To access Case Studies click on the Case Studies icon. Each case study will be available in Adobe Acrobat format. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to read this file. To download Adobe Acrobat Reader go to: http://www.adobe.com. Each case study will also have a quiz and evaluation to submit online in its corresponding Case Study folder.
- LEND Staff icon — You will see contact information for our LEND coordinator and administrative officer.
- Click on the Check Transcript Icon to view your progress and make sure your evaluation form was submitted and received properly.