- ACP Journal Club — ACP Journal Club's general purpose is to select from the biomedical literature those articles reporting studies and reviews that warrant immediate attention by physicians attempting to keep pace with important advances in internal medicine. These articles are summarized in "value added" abstracts and commented on by clinical experts.
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- The New England Journal of Medicine
Medical Matrix — A Guide to Internet Clinical Medicine Resources from the American Medical Informatics Association
Merck Manual — The most widely used medical text in the world. Written by over 300 experts, it covers all but the most obscure disorders, in addition to describing symptoms, common clinical procedures, laboratory tests, and virtually all the disorders that a general internist might encounter.
Clinical Practice Guidelines
- AAMC The Association of American Medical Colleges
- ACP The American College of Physicians
- NBME The National Board of Medical Examiners
- USMLE The United States Medical Licensing Examination
- The Ad Hoc Group for Medical Research Funding This group's goal is to increase the federal investment in biomedical and behavioral research by increasing the appropriations for the NIH.
Our team is is connected to the many postgraduate medical residencies coordinated by the UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences, including the Internal Medicine residency and the Hematology-Oncology fellowship.