Here are some recent publications by faculty, staff, and students connected to UND's INMED program:
- Michael A. Sundberg, MD, MPH, Damon P. Leader Charge, MA, Mary J. Owen, MD, Krishnan N. Subrahmanian, MD, MPhil, Matthew L. Tobey, MD, MPH, Donald K. Warne, MD, MPH (2019). Developing Graduate Medical Education Partnerships in American Indian/Alaska Native Communities. Journal of Graduate Medical Education. December 2019.
- Kruger H, Zumwalt C, Guenther R, Jansen R, Warne D, Dyke C (2019). Disparities in secondary prevention of atherosclerotic heart disease after coronary artery bypass grafting. Health Equity.
- Nicole Redvers, ND. The Science of the Sacred. North Atlantic Books. March 2019.
- Leah Frerichs, Ronny Bell, Kristen Hassmiller Lich, Daniel Reuland, and Donald Warne (2019). Regional Differences In Coverage Among American Indians And Alaska Natives Before And After. Health Affairs.
- Don Warne & Siobhan Wescott (2019). Social Determinants of American Indian. SUPPLEMENTS & SYMPOSIA.
- Eric Anderson, Matthew Glogoza, Aaron Bettenhausen, Rory Guenther, Dylan Dangerfield, Rick Jansen, Roxanne Newman, Donald Warne, and Cornelius Dyke (2018). Disparities in Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Northern Plains American Indians Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting. Health Equities.
- Ramona A. Danielson, Jordyn T. Wallenborn, Donald K. Warne, Saba W. Masho (2018). Disparities in Risk Factors and Birth Outcomes Among American Indians in North Dakota. Maternal and Child Health Journal.
- Donald Warne, Kristen Dulacki, Margaret Spurlock, Thomas Meath, Melinda, M. Davis, Bill Wright, K. John McConnell (2017). Adverse Childhood Experiences Among American Indians in South Dakota and Associations with Mental Health. Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved.