All proposals submitted for external funding must be electronically routed through Novelution. On the SMHS Grants Management main page, you will find:
- two videos that will help create a proposal in Novelution
- a budget tool to help you decide what your project will cost
- NOTE - If you have any unpaid effort in your proposal, this budget tool becomes a mandatory attachment.
- a proposal checklist/Novelution instruction guide
- Routing a proposal for signatures does require the review and signature of five or more individuals before it reaches the central office, so please allow enough time to obtain all the required signatures and still meet the central office five business day deadline policy.
- If more than one department within the SMHS is involved with the proposal, the Department Chairperson for each department involved must approve the proposal.
- If another UND department outside of the SMHS is involved with the proposal, a detailed budget for their portion needs to be attached to the Novelution packet and it will also route for their signatures adding more necessary time to the process.