The First Biennial Report on Health Issues for the State of North Dakota was prepared in 2010 by the UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences (SMHS) Advisory Council.
The Report was published in 2011 to coincide with the 62nd Legislative Assembly of North Dakota, and was produced with the cooperation of the senior leadership team of the SMHS.
The primary stimulus for the preparation of the Report was a revision in the North Dakota Century Code (NDCC) that was instituted by the 2009 Legislative Assembly, in which the duties of the SMHS Advisory Council were modified. The modified duties included a requirement to submit a report biennially.
The latest report is available below.
- Executive Summary
- Full Report
- New this year: SARS-CoV-2 chapter
- Note: Figures, tables may distort on mobile devices.
- Slide Deck
If you need assistance in accessing any of this information, please contact Mandi Peterson, mandi.leigh.peterson@UND.edu, 701.777.6719.
- Sixth Biennial Report (2021)
- Fifth Biennial Report (2019)
- Fourth Biennial Report (2017)
- Third Biennial Report (2015)
- Second Biennial Report (2013)
- First Biennial Report (2011)