- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Library Resources
- Simulation Center
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disorder Research
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in the Epigenomics of Development and Disease
- Center of Excellence for Host-Pathogen Interactions
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center
- About Us
MLS Forms and Handbooks
Undergraduate Programs Forms & Handbooks
Professional Program Application(4+1 and 2+2 Students)
This form is the formal application form need for entrance to the professional program. This form is for 2+2 and 4+1 Students. Updated April 2018.
Professional Program Application (WCAMLS Students)
This file is the formal application for applicants who are applying through the WCAMLS program. Applications deadline is November 1 in the calendar year prior to the start of the final year of study.
Professional Program Application (MLT)
This form (PDF) is the formal application for applicants who are applying through the MLT to MLS program route.
Application to the Categorical Program/Curriculum
This form is used to apply to the categorical program.
MLS Program Application - Mayo Cohort
This form is used to apply to the Mayo Cohort Program.
MLS Professional and Academic Standards Petition Form
This form is a petition that is submitted to the MLS Professional and Academic Standards Committee to allow a student to be considered for application to the professional program.
MLS Professional and Academic Standards Probation Petition Form
This form is a petition that is submitted to the MLS Professional and Academic Standards Committee to allow a student to remain in the professional program after admission.
MLS Undergraduate Program Handbooks
MLS Program Undergraduate Handbook
MLS Undergraduate ProgramHandbook.
Program Evaluation Surveys
Post Graduate Surveys
Graduate Forms and Handbooks
Graduate Program Manual
This manual provides the policies and guidelines for the Master of Science program. Graduate students should review this manual.