- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Library Resources
- Simulation Center
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disorder Research
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in the Epigenomics of Development and Disease
- Center of Excellence for Host-Pathogen Interactions
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center
- About Us
Welcome to SMHS Library Resources
AHRQ National Guideline Clearinghouse - Federal funding through AHRQ no longer supports the National Guidelines Clearinghouse. The website (guideline.gov) will not be available after July 16, 2018. Read the full announcement.
Search the Library Resources catalog for print and electronic books.
Search the Library Resources catalog for course reserve materials.
Course reserves are books, audiovisuals, etc. set aside from the library collection or on loan from a personal collection per faculty request. Search for course information (i.e. "Biology" or "521"), instructor information ("smith" or "john"), or book information ("physical therapy" or "theory") to locate materials for your class.
Instructors - Complete this form to place an item on reserve.
Problems accessing online library resources?
Library staff have the solution. Contact the Library Services Information Desk at 701.777.3993 or through the chat service at the bottom right of your screen OR email a description of your issue to email@example.com.