- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Library Resources
- Simulation Center
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disorder Research
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in the Epigenomics of Development and Disease
- Center of Excellence for Host-Pathogen Interactions
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center
- About Us
Library Resources FAQs
I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
If you tried to log in using your IdM/Blackboard user name and password:
Contact UND Tech Support by email or telephone (701.777.6305)
If you have a remote access account:
Contact the Library Resources Information Desk by email or telephone (701.777.3993)
Why do some FindIt links to directly to the article and others go to a search screen?
The links are determined by the publishers. Most publishers permit a direct link, but some publishers will send users to another search screen. If you need help locating an article, contact the Library Resources Information Desk by email or telephone (701.777.3993).
Why doesn't the library provide electronic access to all journals?
The library provides electronic access to journals whenever possible. Here are some reasons why a journal isn't available electronically.
- Cost - The library budget does not support subscribing to all titles electronically. Please contact the Collection Management Librarian with suggestions and comments as to which titles are needed the most.
- Availability - Some titles are not yet available electronically.
- Licensing - Publishers may have license restrictions on usage conditions that we cannot accept.