- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Library Resources
- Simulation Center
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disorder Research
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in the Epigenomics of Development and Disease
- Center of Excellence for Host-Pathogen Interactions
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center
- About Us
Welcome to SMHS Library Resources
Welcome to our new website!
We have been working hard to make sure everything functions correctly, but we thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this transition.
Attention : You no longer need to sign in to the website on the homepage. You will be asked to sign in to the NDUS library system, ODIN, if you click on a resource that requires it.
Search the Library Resources catalog for print and electronic books.
Search the Library Resources catalog for course reserve materials.
Course reserves are books, audiovisuals, etc. set aside from the library collection or on loan from a personal collection per faculty request. Search for course information (i.e. "Biology" or "521"), instructor information ("smith" or "john"), or book information ("physical therapy" or "theory") to locate materials for your class.