- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Library Resources
- Simulation Center
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disorder Research
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in the Epigenomics of Development and Disease
- Center of Excellence for Host-Pathogen Interactions
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center
- About Us
Publications and Posters
Amundson, M., Moulton, P., Zimmerman, S. & Johnson, B. An innovative approach to student internships on American Indian Reservations. Journal of Interprofessional Care; 2008: Jan, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p 93-101.
Muus, K. and Amundson, M. Evaluation of North Dakota’s NHSC Fellowship Program. Texas Journal of Rural Health; 1998: Vol. XVII, No 1 1991.
Dyer, C., Johnson, E., Blakeney, E. Replication of an Interprofessional Error Disclosure Module at Three Health Science Universities: Lessons Learned; All Together Better Health, Pittsburgh, PA; June 7, 2014.
Johnson, E, Amundson, M, Halaas, G. University of North Dakota Interprofessional Health Care Course: Lessons Learned. Transformative Change from the Classroom to Practice; Collaborating Across Borders IV international interprofessional conference. Vancouver, BC, Canada; June 21, 2013.
Amundson, M., Lang, T., Hosford, C., Schauer, R., Halaas, G., Johnson, E. An Examination of Interdisciplinary Student Experiences: Impact on Student Attitudes. Transformative Change from the Classroom to Practice, Collaborating Across Borders IV international interprofessional conference Vancouver, BC, Canada; June 20, 2013.
Amundson, M. NHSC SEARCH Program. National Rural Health Association Annual Conference; Miami Beach, FL; May 2008.
Amundson, M. Impact Assessment of North Dakota Student/Resident Experiences and Rotations in Community Health on Attitudes and Practice Location. National Health Service Scholars Conference, Virginia, June 2003.
Muus, K., Amundson, M., Kruger, G., Park R. North Dakota Student/Resident Experiences and Rotations in Community Health Program Assessment. National Rural Health Association annual conference, Salt Lake City, UT; May 2003.
Muus, K. and Amundson, M. Evaluation of North Dakota’s National Health Service Corps Primary Care Fellowship Program. National Health Service Corps 25th Anniversary Conference, Washington, DC; June 1998.