- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Library Resources
- Simulation Center
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disorder Research
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in the Epigenomics of Development and Disease
- Center of Excellence for Host-Pathogen Interactions
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center
- About Us
Electron Microscopy Core
Monday through Friday - 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Users who have received training and require the use of the Electron Microscopy Suite after hours can obtain a key from Kim Young. Policies regarding the signing out of keys and use of the facility after hours are listed below.
Suite W162 on the first floor of the new Medical Sciences Building; 1301 N Columbia Road.
Transmission Electron Microscopy
Hitachi 7500 TEM:
Magnifications, x700-300,000. kV range,40-100. 50 film capacity. Auto montage capacity. Equipped with ± goniometer for 3-d imaging.
RCM MTX Ultramicrotomes:
Will accept both glass and diamond knives. Mounted on air-supported vibration free tables. Equipped with mechanical advance regulated by remote control instrumentation.
Scanning Electron Microscopy
Hitachi 4700 Field Emission SEM:
Magnifications x30-300,000. kV range 5-30. Backscatter detector. "Joy-stick" control of x,y,z,rotate & tilt motions (for 3-d images).
Denton Desk II Sputter and Turbo-sputter Coaters:
Equipped with gold/palladium and platinum targets. Thickness monitor included.