- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Library Resources
- Simulation Center
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disorder Research
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in the Epigenomics of Development and Disease
- Center of Excellence for Host-Pathogen Interactions
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center
- About Us
eSNAP, the electronic Streamlined Non-competing Award Process, is a component of the NIH eRA Commons website. To be able to use the NIH eRA Commons you must be registered as a user. Contact the UND Grants & Contracts Administration Office at 777-4151 for information about registering.
To access the eSNAP page, go to the NIH eRA Commons website and log in using your Username and Password. Once you have successfully logged in, click on the eSNAP tab located towards the top of the page. This tab takes you to the Manage eSNAP page. The Manage eSNAP page is used to view the eSNAP reports to which you have access and lets you select an eSNAP report in order to perform various actions.
One of the features of the Streamlined Non-competing Award Process (SNAP) is the ability to submit a streamlined annual progress report. eSNAP provides the ability for eligible grantee institutions to electronically submit SNAP progress reports through the eRA Commons.
NIH is the only agency that uses the eSNAP concept as currently designed in the Commons.
For additional information on eSNAP, please review the eSNAP user guide.
Keep in mind that if eSNAP is used to electronically prepare and submit the progress report, do not use the PHS2590 fillable form pages for any file uploads. Text inserted into the fillable form pages is not saved once the progress report is submitted to NIH.