- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Library Resources
- Simulation Center
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disorder Research
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in the Epigenomics of Development and Disease
- Center of Excellence for Host-Pathogen Interactions
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center
- About Us
Meet the Team - Staff
Our committed residency staff keep the program running smoothly.
Front Desk and Medical Records
These professionals are the first contact our patients have with the Center for Family Medicine. They ensure access to medical information and are an essential part of the patient care process.
Our nurses are the hearts of our clinic teams. They assist both patients and doctors and understand the physician development process that occurs during residency.
Our nurse practitioner and physician assistant keep the clinic running smoothly. Providing cost-effective and timely medical services often involves using different types of providers working as a team.
Our business office professionals do more than our coding and billing and assist our patients with questions. They help our physicians understand the relationship between documentation and billing and the cost of care.
The professionals in our onsite lab take excellent care of our patients and contribute to the supportive and fun atmosphere at our clinic.
Our pharmacy is staffed by a PharmD and several dedicated pharmacists who are ready to answer both patient and provider questions. Our pharmacy techs are always ready with a smile. They are also currently the reigning champions of the holiday party talent show.