- Campus Offices
- Continuing Medical Education
- Degree Programs
- Education Resources
- Indians Into Medicine
- Interprofessional Education
- Library Resources
- Simulation Center
- Residency Programs
- Areas of Research
- Grant Resources
- Research Experience for Medical Students (REMS)
- Research Centers
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Analytics
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research (CHPPR)
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disorder Research
- Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in the Epigenomics of Development and Disease
- Center of Excellence for Host-Pathogen Interactions
- North Dakota IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Rural Health Reform Policy Research Center
- Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health
- Clinical Centers
- Service Centers
- Center for Rural Health
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Center
- Mobile Simulation (SIM-ND)
- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- North Dakota Tobacco Quitline
- Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub)
- Rural Surgery Support Program
- Simulation Center
- About Us
Published on Pubmed.gov from 11/01/2017 - 11/30/2017
Dopaminergic neurotoxins induce cell death by attenuating NF-κB-mediated regulation of TRPC1 expression and autophagy. Sukumaran P, Sun Y, Antonson N, Singh BB. FASEB J. 2017 Nov 17. pii: fj.201700662RR. doi: 10.1096/fj.201700662RR. [Epub ahead of print]
Epigenetic Regulation of Viral Biological Processes. Balakrishnan L, Milavetz B. Viruses. 2017 Nov 17;9(11). pii: E346. doi: 10.3390/v9110346. Review.
The lipid raft-dwelling protein US9 can be manipulated to target APP compartmentalization, APP processing, and neurodegenerative disease pathogenesis. Brandimarti R, Hill GS, Geiger JD, Meucci O. Sci Rep. 2017 Nov 8;7(1):15103. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-15128-8.
Prevalences and Management of Diabetes and Pre-diabetes among Korean Teenagers and Young Adults: Results from the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2005-2014. Cho EH, Shin D, Cho KH, Hur J. J Korean Med Sci. 2017 Dec;32(12):1984-1990. doi: 10.3346/jkms.2017.32.12.1984.
Occult Spigelian Hernia Presenting as Inability to Complete Colon Cancer Screening in a Patient with a History of Rectal Cancer. Persinger D, Basson MD. Am J Case Rep. 2017 Nov 7;18:1181-1184.
Ether lipids and their elusive function in the nervous system: a role for plasmalogens: An Editorial Highlight for 'Reduced muscle strength in ether lipid-deficient mice is accompanied by altered development and function of the neuromuscular junction' on page 569. Murphy EJ. J Neurochem. 2017 Dec;143(5):463-466. doi: 10.1111/jnc.14156. Epub 2017 Sep 25.
Metabolic adventures in aging research. Brown-Borg HM, Anderson RM. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2017 Nov 5;455:1-3. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2017.08.012. No abstract available.